Business Development Manager – North West
To support our growing business, we are looking for a dynamic Business Development Manager to help us further grow our client base in the North West area, based from our Wigan depot.
As Business Development Manager, your main responsibilities will be to:
- identify new business opportunities
- approach potential new clients to arrange meetings to discuss our products
- develop strong relationships with our clients to identify their needs, preparing bespoke proposals to best suit their requirements
- sell products and services to new and existing customers
- meet monthly sales targets
- attend events and conferences to build a network and gain information on market trends
- produce reports and presentations to customers and senior management
- identify new methods and opportunities for sales campaigns
Our Business Development Manager comes with a number of benefits, including:
- Salary ranging from £25,000 to £30,000 per annum, depending on experience.
- Commission OTE of £3,000 per annum
- Fully expensed company car
- Company laptop and smart phone
- Access to a number of corporate perks such as discounts on hotels, flights, phone insurance and online shopping
- Salary Sacrifice Childcare vouchers
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
Hours: Typical hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, although flexibility is required as additional hours, including weekend work, may be required from time to time to perform the duties of the role.
As Business Development Manager, ideally you will already have sales experience or other knowledge of the licensed trade sector.
In addition, you will have:
- excellent interpersonal skills, with the confidence to approach people at all levels of seniority
- previous sales experience within the licensed trade sector
- knowledge of technology based products, such as Background Music Systems, CCTV, Digital Signage
- an ambitious and persistent nature
- natural networking skills
- confident communication and presentation skills
- ability to thrive in a pressurised, sales-driven environment
- commercial knowledge to analyse market data and identify new opportunities
- strong team working skills, as well as the ability to take the initiative
- good numerical skills
Please send your CV and covering letter, which should contain the below:
- Describe your knowledge & experience of the licensed trade sector.
- Explain any previous sales experience you have that is relevant to this role.
- Why are you the right candidate for this role?
Innstay is an equal opportunities employer.