About The Rudd Group
The Rudd Group is a family owned and run company that comprises of these three organisations:
– Bob Rudd gaming & amusement machine suppliers
– Innstay UK Ltd suppliers of EPoS, music systems & security solutions
– Clear Cool suppliers of glass washers, ice makers and associated products
We have depots in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Leeds, Keswick, Wigan, Nottingham and Birmingham. Due to our success we are nominated for all major breweries and pub companies.
This role is for The Rudd Group as a whole, you will be working with all three divisions of the group if you are the successful candidate.
About the role:
To support our growing business, we are looking for a permanent Cash Collector to join our team covering the Carlisle area, based from our Keswick depot.
As Collector, your main responsibilities will be to:
· visit selected retail outlets and pubs to collect money from gaming equipment, visiting multiple sites per day
· maintain a good working relationship with customers to ensure the company is well represented at all times
· responsibly comply with processing and banking procedures
· maintain machines and arrange service calls where necessary
Our Collector role comes with a number of benefits, including:
· Competitive Salary.
· Fully expensed company car which is available for personal use
· Mobile phone
· Access to a number of corporate perks such as discounts on hotels, flights, phone insurance and online shopping
· Salary Sacrifice Childcare vouchers
· Excellent opportunities for career progression
Hours will average 37.5 hours each week. Start and finish times may vary therefore flexibility is essential. Due to the nature of some of our sites, you should be prepared for early starts or late finishes.
Ideally you will already have experience as a Collector. If you do not have Cash Collection experience, then training can be provided, however it would be beneficial if you have previous experience in the licensed trade sector, perhaps having worked in pubs previously.
In addition, you will have:
· excellent interpersonal skills, with the confidence to work with both customers and members of the public
· good numerical skills
· knowledge of the local area
· a full driving licence and the confidence to drive to new locations daily
· flexibility with working hours
· the ability to work unsupervised and to manage your time effectively
Please send your CV and covering letter, which should explain why you are the right candidate for the role.
Please note that due to the nature of the role, the successful applicant will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks in accordance with rehabilitation of offenders act 1974.
Bob Rudd is an equal opportunities employer.