Leeds, West Yorkshire
About The Rudd Group
The Rudd Group is a family owned and run company that comprises of these three organisations:
– Bob Rudd gaming & amusement machine suppliers
– Innstay UK Ltd suppliers of EPoS, music systems & security solutions
– Clear Cool suppliers of glass washers, ice makers and associated products
We have depots in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Leeds, Keswick, Wigan, Nottingham and Birmingham. Due to our success we are nominated for all major breweries and pub companies.
This role is for The Rudd Group as a whole, you will be working with all three divisions of the group if you are the successful candidate.
About the role:
To support our growing business, we are looking for a Van Driver to join our busy Leeds team.
As a Van Driver, your main responsibilities will be to:
- install, service, repair and remove gaming equipment to a high standard
- drive the delivery van
- maintain a good working relationship with customers to ensure the company is well represented at all times
- manual handling of machinery, complying with Health and Safety requirements at all times
Our Van Driver role comes with a number of benefits, including:
- Salary ranging from £17,500 – £18,500 depending on experience.
- Access to a number of corporate perks such as discounts on hotels, flights, phone insurance and online shopping
- Salary Sacrifice Childcare vouchers
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
Hours will average 37.5 hours each week, however flexibility is essential as some weekend work and holiday cover for the shift system will be required.
Ideally you will previous experience as a Van Driver and must be physically able to move heavy bits of equipment safely. Full training will be provided.
In addition, you will have:
- excellent interpersonal skills, with the confidence to work with both customers and members of the public
- good technical skills
- knowledge of the local area
- a full, clean driving licence and the confidence to drive the delivery van to new locations daily
- flexibility with working hours
- the ability to work unsupervised and to manage your time effectively
- the ability to comply with Health and Safety requirements and undertake a significant amount of manual handling
Please send your CV and covering letter, which should explain why you are the right candidate for the role.
Please note that due to the nature of the role, the successful applicant will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks in accordance with rehabilitation of offenders act 1974.
Bob Rudd is an equal opportunities employer.